Acana Cat Wild Prairie
Acana Cat Wild Prairie
Delivery Time: 48 hours
Cats biologically require a diet rich in protein from whole animal ingredients. Inspired by our vast prairies and pristine lakes, ACANA Wild Prairie offers your cat quality animal ingredients from free-run chicken and turkey, freshwater fish, and cage-free eggs. Protein-rich and nutrient-dense, ACANA includes WholePrey ratios of meat, organs, cartilage, and bone, so your cat is getting everything they need for peak health, keeping them happy, healthy, and strong.
Fresh chicken meat (9%), fresh turkey meat (9%), fresh chicken liver (9%), dehydrated chicken meat (8.5%), dehydrated turkey meat (8%), dehydrated herring (8%), whole pinto beans, whole peas, chicken fat (6%), whole red lentils, whole chickpeas, whole green lentils, fresh cage-free eggs (4%), raw wild-caught whitefish (4%), raw rainbow trout (4%), fresh turkey giblets (liver, heart) (2%), lentil fiber, pollock oil (1%), fresh chicken heart (1%), chicken cartilage (1%), freeze-dried chicken and turkey livers (0.5%), dried kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh turnip greens, fresh carrots, fresh apples, fresh pears, fresh whole cranberry, fresh whole blueberry, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips. ADDITIVES (per kg) Technological additives: With natural antioxidants. Nutritional additives: Choline chloride: 1200 mg, Taurine: 400 mg, Zinc (Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate): 150 mg, Vitamin B1: 25 mg, Vitamin B2: 10 mg, Niacin: 50mg, Vitamin B5: 8 mg, Vitamin B6: 7.5 mg, Folic acid: 0.75 mg, Biotin: 0.01 mg, Vitamin B12: 0.1 mg, Vitamin E: 150 IU, Copper (Copper (II) chelate of amino acid hydrate): 11mg, DL-methionine: 99 mg. Zootechnical additives: Enterococcus faecium NCIMB10415: 600x10^6CFU.
• METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 4060 kcal/kg (463 kcal per 8 fl. oz cup), with 34 % from protein, 24 % from carbohydrates, and 42 % from fat. • ACANA Wild Prairie Cat is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by FEDIAF for All Life Stages.
- Crude protein (min.)35%
- Crude fat (min.)20%
- Crude fiber (max.)4%
- Moisture (max.)10%
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.15%
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.1%
- Calcium (min.)1.4%
- Phosphorus (min.)1%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)3.5%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)0.7%
- Total Microorganisms* (min)100 Million CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium animalis, Lactobacillus casei)
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles